Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Happy Birthday Alina!!!!!





I cannot believe that our little miracle baby is ONE today!!!!!!! Now that we know her personality so well, it is no wonder she pulled her cord from the placenta. She is the most active baby I have ever known and doesn't even want to stop to eat or sleep! That's right, she still gets up multiple times every night. She can already climb to the top of the stairs by herself (although it makes me nervous so I keep my hands right behind her). She is starting to walk quite a bit by herself but prefers to hold on to us so she can go super fast. She says some words and understands so much, and is just so joyful. She keeps us smiling and laughing every day :)


p.s. happy birthday to Uncle SeanO too :)

2 comments:

Renee C said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ALINA!!!!!! I cant believe she is already 1. Wow! She is super cute and I cant wait to meet her someday :-)

Laura Jo said...

Happy Birthday Miss Alina!!